Hit by an Uninsured Driver?
Had a smash with an uninsured driver? Been in a hit and run accident? We can deal with your uninsured driver claims.
Such incidents make people feel worried and unsure where to turn next. Injuries Direct will work on your behalf to get you the compensation you deserve.
You can feel assured by our fantastic 97% success rate, which demonstrates our commitment to getting you a positive result.
Uninsured Driver Compensation Claims
Unlike regular road accidents, claims for uninsured driver compensation have to be made through the Motor Insurers’ Bureau – a government organisation that deals specifically with these types of incidents.
As with our other road accident claims, we will not charge you a penny to use the service we provide. However, if you are successful, there may be a small portion of your compensation to pay to your solicitor. Ask one of our claims handlers for more details.
The legal experts that Injuries Direct provide all have years of experience helping people involved in accidents with uninsured or untraceable drivers. Your chance of getting hold of compensation increases dramatically with their assistance, so why delay any further?
Uninsured Driver Claims – Accident Statistics
- As many as 1.7 million motorists on UK roads are driving with insufficient or no insurance cover.
- The cost of uninsured drivers adds approximately £30 to every insurance policy.
- Uninsured drivers are ten times more likely to drive under the influence of alcohol.
- Uninsured drivers are three times more likely to be convicted of dangerous driving.
- Around 900,000 drivers under the age of 30 are thought to be driving without insurance.
- Approximately one in ten motorists has been involved in an accident with an uninsured driver.
Make an Uninsured Driver Compensation Claim
If you have been in an accident with an uninsured driver, make sure you come somewhere that has the experience and expertise to help manage your case.
At Injuries Direct we firmly believe that uninsured drivers should be compensated for their injuries, and understand that such times can be highly distressing. This is why we aim to take away the hassle of your claim and make it as easy as possible for you.