If your child has been injured and it wasn’t their fault, we can help you make a child accident claim for compensation.
We understand that children are particularly vulnerable to accidents, especially those on the road. However, many of these are caused by someone or something else.
At Injuries Direct we have an exceptional 97% success rate for winning compensation for innocent victims of accidents.
Child Accident Compensation Claims
Around 5,000 children under the age of 16 die or are seriously injured every year on Britain’s roads.
Children often enjoy playing or walking near busy roads and, unsurprisingly, two-thirds of child road accidents happen when this is this case.
Parents are often unsure when to turn when their child has been injured on the road. Our trained, experienced claims handlers are fantastic at putting you at ease quickly, and getting you on the path to claiming child accident compensation.
We can also help if your child has been injured on the bus, travelling as a passenger of yours and a friend’s car, or on a school trip, providing there was no fault for the cause of the accident.
Child Road Accident Statistics
- Almost two-third of child road accident victims are boys
- A child from a low-income family is five times more likely to be killed in a road accident than a child from a high-income family
- Children from an ethnic minority are involved in twice as many road accidents
- Pre school children are the least likely to be injured or killed on the road
- Children with hearing difficulties are ten times more likely to be involved in an accident
- 80% of child road accidents happen during school holidays, weekends and in the evening on weekdays
- On summer days children are more likely to be seriously injured or killed than on winter days
Make a Child Accident Compensation Claim
At Injuries Direct we are sensitive to your needs and understand that injuries to your child can be distressing. You will find our service second to none, ensuring your child accident claim will be made with the minimum of stress to you.
Our specialist solicitors are dedicated to getting you the compensation you are entitled to, which can help to losses and future care costs.