Millions of people use the UK’s bus network every day, as part of the commute to work and for leisure trips and although bus drivers are trained to highly professional standards, accidents can and do happen.
If you have suffered an injury as the result of a bus crash, or come to harm while travelling on a bus, you could be entitled to make a claim for bus accident compensation.
Injuries Direct have over a decades worth of experience at handling injury claims caused while travelling on public transport and if the accident wasn’t your fault we can help you get the compensation you deserve.
To discuss your injury claim simply call one of our friendly accident claim advisors on 0800 2800 979 or if you would prefer us to call you, simply complete our easy to use bus accident claim form.
Types of Bus Accident Claims
Bus accident injuries can be caused in many different ways and listed below are a small number of claim types we have successfully dealt with in the past:
- Being hit by another car/vehicle
- Falling off a seat because of the driver cornering too fast
- Falling over when standing up because of heavy braking
- Slipping/tripping on wet/dangerous double-decker steps
- Tripping on the entrance/exit to the bus
- Whiplash from heavy braking/being hit from behind
Whether your injury was caused by a bus driving error or another vehicle caused the accident, we can provide you with an experienced road traffic injury solicitor to handle your claim.
Making a Bus Accident Compensation Claim
Being involved in any accident that results in an injury can be a very traumatic experience but there are some simple details you can take to maximise your chances of receiving bus accident compensation:
- The name of the bus company
- The route number and registration of the bus
- The name and contact details of the driver
- The time and location of the accident
- Details of witnesses to the accident
- Details of any other motorists involved
Having this information available will speed up your claim and provide essential information which can be used to determine liability for your accident.
However if you don’t have this information readily available, don’t worry, we will still be able to piece together the details of your accident and help you get the compensation you deserve.
To speak to a qualified claim advisor call us today on 0800 2800 979 or fill out our easy to useonline claim form.