Injuries Direct Complaints handling Procedure
It is the intention of Injuries Direct to ensure that any expression of dissatisfaction, from or on behalf of a complainant, whether oral or written and whether justified or not, is handled fairly, effectively and promptly and resolved at the earliest opportunity.
Our complaint handling procedure is designed to provide for:
- Receiving complaints by either letter, telephone, e-mail or face to face
- Responding to complaints
- The appropriate investigation of complaints
- Notifying complainants of their right to go to The Claims Regulator where applicable
Our complaint handling procedure will also make provision for:
- Complaints to be investigated by an employee of sufficient competence who, where appropriate, was not directly involved in the matter which is the subject of the complaint.
- The person responding to the complaint will have the authority to settle complaints or have ready access to someone who has the necessary authority.
- The person responding to the complaint will adequately address the subject matter of the complaint and, where a complaint is upheld, offer appropriate redress.
Complaints should be addressed as follows:
St George Chambers
St George’s Place
Telephone: 01625 667 178